Our team of Qualified Assessors offer a vast selection of training courses to support and develop BSL language Skills and Professional Practice.
Level One Award in BSL (choose one)
– Monday 18th September 2017 at 4.30pm – 6.30pm (32 sessions)
– Monday 18th September 2017 at 7.00pm – 9.00pm (32 sessions)
Level Two Certificate in BSL (choose one)
– Wednesday 20th September 2017 at 6.30pm – 9.30pm (34 sessions)
– Thursday 21st September 2017 at 10.00am – 1.00pm (34 session)
Level Three Certificate in BSL (choose one)
– Tuesday 19th September 2017 at 1.00pm – 5.00pm (35 sessions)
– Thursday 21st September 2017 at 6.30pm – 9.30pm & 4 x Saturdays (45 sessions)
Level Six BSL – language development only
– Bi-weekly, from Wednesday 27th September 2017 at 10.00am-1.00pm (18 sessions)
Level Six NVQ Certificate in BSL
– Bi-Weekly, from Tuesday 3rd October 2017 at 6.30pm-9.30pm (18 sessions)
Interpreting Development Programme
– Bi-Weekly, from Tuesday 26th September 2017 at 6.30pm-9.30pm (18 sessions)
Level Six NVQ Diploma in Sign Language Interpreter
– Bi-Weekly, from Tuesday 3rd October 2017 at 9.45am-12.45pm (18 sessions)
Support and Guidance
We currently have ASLI Mentors in training who will be available to offer Mentoring Services, specialising in NVQ processes, procedures and language development.
Communication Plus is pleased to announce that we have been awarded Centre of the Year by Signature. This is an amazing endorsement and a fantastic achievement for our committed team! Our priority has always been that our students learn in a place of high quality, that gives them the confidence to achieve their qualification. This award recognises that we are achieving this. We would like to thank our fantastic assessment team and our students for their hard work and commitment, making us Centre of the Year!!
Communication Plus also provides registered training programs towards competence at all levels of communication support at its approved training center.
Our online booking form is currently under construction - please email / call directly to Communication Plus to request for an interpreter at 0121 707 8685, email@example.com and 07887 622 476. Thank you! Communication Plus Team.